Employment Opportunities Across North America
- We are currently accepting resumes for Oil & Gas, Transportation, Maintenance, and Engineering Professionals:
- Drivers – Class A with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- Laborers, Hands/Equipment Operators
- Equipment Training
- Safety Training
- Mechanics and Technicians with Oilfield Experience
- Sales Reps
Basic Requirements for Employment, but not limited to:
- Current Class A driver’s license With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements (or ability to obtain)
- DOT Medical Card
- Clean MVR
- Good work history
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to lift minimum of 25 lbs.
- Able to travel and be away from home 2 to 3 weeks at a time
- Required to work various locations across the U.S.
- Ability to pass background screening.
Please contact us via email for further employment opportunities or questions.
Walter Resource Partners has a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination, and endorses the highest standards of workplace diversification, attaining applicants for employment based on the ability to get the job done and never on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability. That’s why we follow a forceful fair employment policy, ensuring the most qualified candidate for every position.